The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment: – The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking ProsarkariNaukri.in regularly to get the latest updates
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCBL) is hiring 856 Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists on its website – pscb.in Check more details such as educational qualification, vacancy break up, age limit, experience, selection process, application fee, salary and application process.
- 1 The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021
- 2 Educational Qualification:
- 3 Age Limit:
- 4 Application Fee:
- 5 PSCB Salary:
- 6 The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment – Selection Process:
- 7 How to Apply (Step by Step Procedure) The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment
- 8 How to Apply Online ? :
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Important Note :
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment Job and Posts Details:
- Senior Manager: 40
- Degree/ PG MFC/ MBA, CA
- Manager: 60
- Any Degree, MFC / MBA, CA
- Information Technology Officer: 07
- B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg)/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT)
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – 739
- Diploma (Computer) Any Degree, PG
- Steno Typist: 10
- Diploma (Computer) Any Degree, PG, Typing Knowledge\
- Total No. of Posts: 856
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
- For All Categories: Rs. 1400/-
- For SC/ ST: RS. 700/-
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – Rs. 19900
Steno Typist – Rs. 21700
Senior Manager – Rs. 35400
Manager – Rs. 29200
Information Technology Officer – Rs. 25500
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Selection will be based solely on merit of written test. There shall be no interview.There shall be Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test for the post of steno-typists in addition to written test. The skill test will be a qualifying test only.
How to Apply (Step by Step Procedure) The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment
- New Registration: Click at New Registration button, Fill Email ID and Password. Login
details and OTP will be sent to your email ID. After verifying OTP, your Email ID will be
registered. Your Email ID will your Login ID.
- Login: Log in using registered Email ID and password.
- Fill Basic Details: Fill your basic details like Father’s Name, Gender, D.O.B, Domicile and
correspondence address and permanent address etc. Note that reservation benefits will
be given only to the candidates with Punjab domicile. Domicile and category once selected
will not be changed.
- Upload Photo and Signature: Upload Photo and Signature images. Only JPEG image
formats are allowed. Dimension of Photo file must be maximum 300 (width) x 300 (height)
pixels and file size must be maximum 50 KB. Dimension of signature file must be
maximum 300 (width) x 90 (height) pixels, file size must be maximum 50 KB.
- Fill Academic Details: Fill your academic details. While filling up academic details, if
board name or University name does not appear in drop down list, you may choose “Any
other Board” or “Any other University” and then fill the board name or university name in
the text box. Kindly verify the details carefully when preview is shown.
- Apply for a Post: Select Post to be applied. Application fee will be charged as per your
category/sub category. You can pay application fee online only. A candidate can apply
for more than one post using same Login ID. A Candidate can’t apply for the same post
more than once. Candidates will be sent SMS on successful payment of fee.
- Print Receipt and Application Form: After successful fee payment, you can print your
Fee Receipt and Application Form. You will be required to produce printed copy of your
application form at the time of counselling.
How to Apply Online ? :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on official website on or before 20 May 2021. Candidates details through PDF below
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2021
Stay connected with ProsarkariNaukri.in for latest updates
Important Note :
Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.