SSC GD Constable Posts Bharti 2021: SSC GD Constable Posts Apply Online -2021 SSC GD Exam is being conducted by Staff Selection Commission of India to recruit candidates for the General Duty post of Constables (GD) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF and Rifleman in AR. SSC GD Constable 2021 Notification has been released by the Commission to recruit 25271 posts of constables for both male female. SSC GD Recruitment 2021 Constable Notification, Apply Online Dates, Online Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Pattern and other details are discussed in this page below.
SSC GD Constable Posts Bharti 2021 – Being one of the most reputed organization of the country, SSC organizes a number of exams every year to select eligible candidates to various reputed post in Government departments/ministries. Every year lakhs of candidates appeared in the SSC GD Constable exam organized by SSC in order to fulfill their dream of joining the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Assam Rifles.
SSC GD Constable Posts Bharti 2021 Notification
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has released SSC GD Constable 2021 notification on 17th July 2021 at the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in to recruit 25271 posts of constables. The official SSC GD Constable 2021 notification pdf is provided below.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- 18-23 years as on 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
How To Apply SSC GD Constable Posts Bharti 2021
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in>Apply>GD-Constable.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET),Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
- Pay Level 3 (Rs 21700 – 69100)
SSC GD Constable exam is a national-level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for the posts of Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) in the following forces:
Also, Read Post :
Forces for Recruitment of Constables (General Duty)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
Note : Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and concluded by CAPFs.