South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : South Ease Central Railway (SECR) has Recently Invites 432 Apprentice Post in various Trades Recruitment 2021,Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification Given Below. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking https://prosarkarinaukri.in/ regularly to get the latest updates.
Job Summary South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Organization : South East Central Railway
Total Post : 432
Post : Apprentice
Trade Wise Details :
- COPA : 90
- Stenographer English : 15
- Stenographer Hindi : 15
- Fitter : 125
- Electrician : 40
- Wireman : 25
- Electronic Mechanic : 06
- RAC Mechanic : 15
- Welder : 20
- Plumber : 04
- Painter : 10
- Carpenter : 13
- Machinist : 05
- Turner : 05
- Sheet Metal Worker : 05
- Draughtman / Civil : 04
- Gas Cutter : 20
- Dresser : 02
- Medical Laboratory Technician Pathology : 03
- Medical Laboratory Technician Cardiology : 02
- Mechanic Medical equipment for hospitals and occupational health centre : 01
- Dental Lab technician : 02
- Physiotherapy technician : 02
- Hospital waste management technician : 01
- Radiology technician(Med. Lab. Technician) : 02
Education Qualification :
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Age Limit :
- The candidate should have completed 15 yrs of age and should NOT have completed 24 yrs of age as on 01.07.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 03 yrs for OBC and 10 yrs for Ex-serviceman and PWD.
- They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Application Fees :
There is No Application Fees.
Selection Process :
- The selection will be done on the basis of the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017).
How To Apply
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Link :
- Online Application Start From : 11.09.2021
- Online Application Last Date : 10.10.2021
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.