Good news for all candidates who are keenly waiting for State Bank of India Recruitment 2021. Recently, the SBI has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Special Management Executive. Those applicants interested in SBI Recruitment 2021 SME, need to apply for this job before the last date of submission. The department already defined the registration starting and ending time duration.
The registration process has now started online and the last date for application submission is 18/5/2021. Candidates can fill SBI Application Form 2021 from the official portal as well as in the below of the page. At end of the page, you can see a direct application form link so just press on it and apply for a respective job.
SBI Recruitment 2021 SME
The department will hire a total of 554 candidates for the respective post so applied candidates need to give the best performance in the written test as well as the interview phase. If you want to give SBI Special Management Executive Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can put your request in the below box. We will try to provide a detailed syllabus with the exam pattern of this recruitment. Based on the syllabus candidates need to start examination preparation because very soon the department will conduct this examination from various centers.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment in the post of SME (banking). Candidates recommended applying for this post through the bank’s main website. We have provided all the steps regarding how to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2021? At the bottom of the page so you should check it and apply for this recruitment.
Participants need to first download SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification and read all the instructions carefully. If you are eligible for an individual post, apply for this recruitment.
State Bank of India is an Indian public sector banking company. This bank’s headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India is the large bank of India and it is providing various services such as banking subsidiaries, foreign subsidiaries, non-banking subsidiaries, joint ventures, etc. State Bank of India also provides different types of loans like home loans, sbi saral personal loan, easy travel loans, Gram Nivas scheme, car loan, education loans, property loans, loan to pensioners, festival loans, medi-plus loans, teachers-plus scheme, credit khazana, rent plus, sbi career loans, etc.
SBI Special Management Executive Jobs
|Name of the bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of the empty seats||Special Management Executive (Banking)|
MMGS III: 273
MMGS II: 281
|Kind of the job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Type of the page||Recruitment|
|Location of the job||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date of the registration process||3/5/2021|
|Closing date to apply online||18/5/2021|
Eligibility for SBI SME Vacancy (Banking)
- SME (Banking) (MMGS III):
- CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA (finance) or equitant post-graduation degree in finance from any government approved institute. For more information regarding education, you need to refer to the official advertisement.
- Candidates have to Minimum of 5 year’s experience as an executive in supervisory/ management roles. Or 2 year’s experience in corporate/SME credit.
- 25 to 40 years
- SME (Banking) (MMGS II):
- CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA (finance) or equitant post-graduation degree in finance from any reputed university.
- Candidates have 2 year’s experience as an executive in supervisory/ management.
- 25 to 35 years
Application fee (Non-refundable):
- Candidates who are belonging general or OBC categories for the application fee is Rs. 600/- (including intimation charges) and those applicants are belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories for examination fees is Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only). The examination fee is deposited with the bank via online mode.
SBI Management Executive Salary:
- MMGS II: Rs. 19,075.25
- MMGs III: Rs. 20,854.5
- A selection process will be based on the performance in online written tests, group exercises, and/or interviews.
How to apply SBI Recruitment SME?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official portal.
Starting date of online application: 3rd May 2021
Ending date for submission application form: 18th May 2021
SBI Special Management Executive Exam Date: 18/6/2021
SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification
SBI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online click here