RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Today under this article, we will share with everyone the important details about the right to education RTE Gujarat Admission for the year 2021 and 2022. The right to education has been developed by the concerned authorities of our government to provide educational opportunities to all of the students and children who are relatively poor and cannot afford to pay the fees of schools and college.
Today under this article, we will share with everyone the important details about the right to education RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 for the year 2021 . In this article, we will share step by step procedure through which you can fill the admission form in Gujarat. Also, we will share important details about eligibility criteria and important dates of admission.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Advertisement
|Post Name||RTE Gujarat Admission|
|Launched by||Concerned Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||All of the poor children , Boys & Girls|
|Objective||Providing less fee and financial benefits|
Eligibility Criteria RTE Admission Gujarat
To be eligible to get admission in RTE Gujarat, the applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Children must be completed 5 years
- The annual income of the household must be-
- For ST/ SC- Rs. 2 lac per annum
- For OBC- Rs. 1 lac per annum
- For General- Rs. 68,000 per annum
Checking RTE Gujarat School List
To check the school list in which you can get admission through the right to education quota of Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link you will land on the official webpage of RTE Gujarat.
- You have to then enter information such as-
- Click on search
- The list will be displayed on your screen
First, click on the link to download the PDF file of the application form of RTE Gujarat
After successfully downloading the application form you have to fill the admission form.
Attach all of the documents which are mentioned above
Lastly, submit the application form at any School of your choice.
Important Link RTE admission form
- Click to Download RTE Document
- Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 Form
To fill the form for the RTE admission in Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online Registration||Registration || Login|
|Download RTE Gujarat Admission form 2021-22||Form Click Here Download|
|Print Application Form||Click Here Download|
|Application Status||Click Here Check|
|Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission||Click Here Download|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Official Website||Click Hare|
|RTE Document Download||Click Here|
Procedure to Fill Online Form of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
To apply online for the admissions of your ward in the RTE Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- As soon as you will land on the homepage, click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on New Application if registering for the first time.
- If already registered, enter-
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Enter the details carefully.
- Click on submit
- A Registration/Application ID will be generated.
- Keep it safe for the future.
Important Dates Or RTE Gujarat Admission Schedule
The following dates are important for the admissions in RTE Gujarat:-
|Instructions Release date||20/06/2021|
|RTE Gujarat Apply Date||25/06/2021|
|RTE Apply Last Date||05/07/2021|
|Approve Date||06/07 To 010/07|
|RTE Admission Seat Allotment||15/07/2021|
Procedure to Check RTE Gujarat Admission Application status
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To check the application status, click “Application Status” option given in the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked information such as
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Click submit option to get your application status on the screen
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Print Application Form
Step 1- Visit the Official Website RTE Gujarat Admission i.e. https://rte.orpgujarat.com/.
Step 2- On Homepage, click the “Application Status” option given in the left-hand side of the home page.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Take a print of the Application Form through Print Command (CTRL+P).
Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission
To get the admit card, the students must follow the following steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website given link
- On the web page enter the following information-
- Admission Number
- Date Of Birth
- Click on submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
Required Document to Apply Online
No Document Valid Certificates
- Address Proof Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Election Card/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card/ Notarised Rent Agreement
- Parent’s Caste Certificate Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate
- Birth Certificate Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit
- Photograph Passport size colour photograph
- Parent’s Income In case of old income certificate: Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate. For New income certificate: only E-dhara center/Jan Seva kendra income certificate will be valid.
- BPL Parents who are in 0-20 score (points) of BPL category should get the certificates from following offices: (1)For Rural area: Certificate of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency. (2)For Urban area: (a)For Municipal Corporation: Deputy Municipal commissioner or competent officer authorized by municipal corporation. (b)For Municipality: Certificate of Chief Officer of Municipality. (c)For Notified area: Certificate of Chief Executive Officer or Administrative Officer. In all those urban(city) areas, where beneficiery list is unavailable for the BPL 0 to 20 score, beneficiery will have to produce a BPL certificate specifying the BPL no under the BPL list issued by a competent authority. BPL ration card is not valid proof for BPL category.
- NDNT Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate
- Orphan Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district
- Child in Need of Care and Protection Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district.
- Children belonging to Child care Institution Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district.
- Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district Or Labour & Employment Dept Certificate.
- Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy Civil Surgeon Certificate
- CWSN Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV affected Children Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children Of Martyred Soldiers Certificate of authorized person of related department.
- Child Aadhar card Copy of Child Aadhar Card
- Parent’s Aadhar Card Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card
- Bank Details Child or parent’s passbook copy
Call at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.