NTPC Recruitment 2021 through GATE for 50 Engineering Executive Trainee (ETT) Posts
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd.) is hiring 50 female candidates for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee (ETT). through GATE 2021.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Engineering Executive Trainee. There are 50 vacancies to be filled in various discipline. Interested candidates who completed their Engineering with valid GATE 2021 scores can apply for this jobs on or before 6 May 2021. NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- per month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 through GATE : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd.) is going to recruit the candidates for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee (ETT). It is a special recruitment driver only for Female Engineer Graduates. Eligible and interested can apply for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2021 from 16 April 2021 to 06 May 2021 on official website of NTPC Career ntpccareers.net.
Also, Read Post : SMC Recruitment Notification for 1376 Vacancies
A total of 50 vacancies are available for Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation Disciplines. Candidates who have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) would be able to apply for NTPC ETT Recruitment 2021.
Engineering Executive Trainee – 50 Posts
NTPC GATE Salary:
Rs.40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 at a basic salary of Rs. 40,000/- ER Grade
Upper age limit: 27 years
5 years for SC/ST candidates
3 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PwBD candidates
Total Vacancies: 50(Only for female candidates)
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
- Based on the GATE-2021 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the furtherSelection process (Online Behavioural/ Aptitude Test, followed by GD and Interview).
Note : GATE scores of 2021 will only be valid.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Final Merit List :
- GATE-2021 marks – 85% weightage
- GD marks – 5% weightage
- Interview marks – 10% weightage
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Application fee:
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.150/-
- Note: SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online after getting their GATE-2021 Registration Number/Id by visiting www.ntpccareera.net on or before 6 May 2021. The online application process will be starting on 16 April 2021
Important Links And Dates:
- Official Website & Notification : Click here (Link will be activated on 16.04.2021)
- Commencement of online application for NTPC: 16.04.2021
- Last date of online application for NTPC: 06.05.2021