The Karnataka Forest Department has published the official employment notification for various job vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2021, will register their name on 15/5/2021 to 14/6/2021 at the official portal. We are providing all the important instructions about KFD Recruitment 2021 on this page so you need to read a full article. From time to time this page will update with the latest information, therefore you can visit this article every day.
- 1 Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Forest Recruitment 2021 Karnataka
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process
- 1.3 KFD Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 How to Apply Online Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2021
- 1.5 KFD Recruitment Notification PDF
- 1.6 KFD Forest Guard Vacancy frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- 1.7 am I eligible for this post if I crossed 27?
- 1.8 How many students will selected in the written exam round?
- 1.9 Can applicants get a TA for this exam?
- 1.10 What if I found that my payment got rejected?
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2021
Hi guys, good news for all who want to set their career in the forest department because the KFD has recently published the recruitment advertisement for the forest guard post. The department will hire a total of 569 applicants for maintaining their organization. The higher authority of the department already discloses the online registration and ending submission dates. Interested candidates can apply for forest guard recruitment 2021 in Karnataka from 15th May 2021 to 14th June 2021. Applicants can apply for this recruitment at the official site of this department.
You should give a direct link for online registration at the bottom of the page. The department will recruit the candidates who passed out 12th class with the science stream in their recent Karnataka forest department recruitment 2021. We are suggested to all participants need to read all the eligibility criteria regarding this recruitment which are prescribed on the below page. If you don’t understand anything about this post, put your query in the below feedback box. We are tried to give the best reply with minimum time.
Forest Recruitment 2021 Karnataka
|Name of organization||KFD|
|Employment category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job location||Anywhere in Karnataka|
|Category of the page||Recruitment|
|Name of the vacant seats||Deputy range forest officer: 329|
Forest guard: 240
|Forest Guard Salary in Karnataka||Deputy range forest officer: Rs. 12500 – 24000|
Forest Guard: Rs. 11600 – 21000
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process
✅ Education requirement: Candidates should be passed out 12th class, B.Sc in forestry stream or any equivalent in any reputed institute.
✅ Age limitation:
- Deputy range forest officer: age should note more than 25 years.
- Forest guard: age should not above 27 years.
- Reserved category candidates will take age relaxation benefits depends on government rules.
✅ Selection process:
- Physical standards test
- Physical endurance test
- Aptitude test
- Medical fitness test
✅ Examination fee:
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 25/-|
KFD Recruitment 2021
This recruitment is the golden opportunity for all those applicants who want to get a job in the government sector. This department will hire a huge number of vacancies for the posts of deputy forest and forest guard. For the selection process applied candidates must have clearance for all the phases which are described above. After the completed the Karnataka forest department recruitment registration process, you have to download the admit card of this recruitment for examination use because without hall ticket candidates can’t attend the examination. Very soon the applied participants can download their call letter on our website so alert for them.
How to Apply Online Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official page i.e. kfdrecruitment.in
- Find the official notification and download it after you need to read all the required instructions for this recruitment.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible, apply for this forest department Karnataka recruitment.
- For applying for this post you need to open the “Karnataka Forest Guard Application Form” link and press on it.
- Enter all the necessary information of candidates like name, residential address, pin code, email id, etc.
- After filling in all the information, candidates have to upload scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Finally, you must have pay examination fees on online mode.
- Your application form successfully completed.
- Take a printout of the application for further use.
KFD Recruitment Notification PDF
Click Here for Apply Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Karnataka (This link will active on 15th May 2021)
KFD Forest Guard Vacancy frequently asked questions (FAQs)
am I eligible for this post if I crossed 27?
If you are belong in any reserved category, you might eligible for the post but its depend on your actual age. we suggest to download official KFD notification pdf and go through the Age relaxation criteria.
How many students will selected in the written exam round?
Sorry dear, we can’t give any exact figure right now because Karnataka forest guard exam authority will decide it at the end.
Can applicants get a TA for this exam?
No, there is no provision for transport allowance in this KFD exam.
What if I found that my payment got rejected?
I can’t get you properly but if your payment is done but the application gets rejected then you have to contact them via email.