IPPB Recruitment 2021 Notification issued on the official portal for 1710 IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS Scale I, MMGS Scale II & III Jobs 2021. So, here we are informed to curious candidates that fill Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2021 form online before the due date of the same.
- 1 IPPB Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment Details
- 1.2 IPPB Assistant Manager JMG Scale-I Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 How to apply:
- 1.4 Quick Links:
- 1.5 IPPB Recruitment frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- 1.6 Can I request to change an IPPB Exam center?
- 1.7 How to download exam call letter?
- 1.8 What if I applied multiple times?
- 1.9 My bank account charged multiple times for a single application how can I get a refund from IPPB?
IPPB Recruitment 2021
A few days back, the authorized person of the department has been declared IPPB Recruitment Notification online on the official portal of the department. This recruitment is not for any specific region but aspirants from any state can apply for IPPB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021. There may chance to get an IPPB vacancy at various locations and they might be different than your own residential location. But, the choice of the location is purely based on the IPPB Merit List and requirements of the organization.
Let’s discuss the IPPB Jobs 2021: It is an 800 Crore Investment of GOI (Government of India). Because it has taken a total of 800 crore rupees for the formation of the Indian Post Payment Bank. It was founded on 01 July 2014 by Govt. of Indian under the responsibility of the Indian Postal Department. They have collaborated with other Indian financial service organizations for inter circulation of money and also gives benefits of funds, pensions, and digital payments for their customers.
According to a source, they are thinking to establish 740+ branches before 01 July 2020. The IPPB Department will definitely achieve this digit as per an analysis of today’s era. They will have to recruit numbers of time in between to make themself stronger than others and this Indian Post Payment Bank Jobs Notification is one of the steps toward being stronger, tougher, and reliable than others.
Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment Details
|Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Sub-Department||Indian Post Payment Bank|
|Post||Assistant Manager Officer|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Official Notification||Available at End of the article|
The detailed information about the IPPB Junior Manager and Middle Manager Recruitment 2021 is given in the official advertisement. So, please read carefully the same before apply online. Still, we are trying to give more or fewer data of the advertisement.
IPPB Assistant Manager JMG Scale-I Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
✅ Educational Qualification Details: Aspirants should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from the government-approved board/Universities/Colleges.
✅ Age criteria:
- This limit for JMG Scale-I Post is allowing between 20 to 30 years.
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-II post should between 26 to 35 years.
- If candidates have aged more than 23 years and lower than 35 years then and then they can apply for MMGS Officer Scale-III.
Note: Age relaxation will be allowable as per government rule. Please read the advertisement carefully for knowledge about this.
✅ IPPB Selection Process: There are many phases in which all the candidates need to get at least qualifying marks. Generally, only two phases are used for evaluating a candidate’s skill but in this selection, process contestants should qualify in 4 phases.
- Written Exams: (i) Preliminary Examination, (ii) Mains Exam
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Interview Phase
Here, you should take a note that you are only allowed in Interview or Group Discussion after secured your name in written exam merit list.
✅ IPPB Syllabus: There are new exam patterns regularly upgrade for making it tough for applicants so we are advising our all readers to take a look at official notification only otherwise you might be going in the wrong direction.
How to apply:
Applicants should acquire some important documents which are required at the time of filling of application form IPPB Assistant Manager Officer.
- Surf for the official web portal and click on an opportunity tab by which you will find a list of the latest recruitment notifications by the department.
- Read all the instructions by downloading notification details before apply online.
- Be ready with pre-requisite documents as listed in the above passage.
- Fill in all required fields and some additional fields as per your bio-data and educational details.
- You will need to finally click on the submit button to confirm your application.
- It’ll lead to generating a confirmation number and also you’ll get a message on your mobile for the same.
- Finally, take a print out of the application for future reference
IPPB Scale 1 Recruitment Apply Online
Download IPPB Assistant Manager Scale I Notification
Download Indian Post Payment Bank Senior Manager MMGS II & III Notification pdf
You would surely like to get schedule details of all the events under IPPB Recruitment 2021. Here we haven’t provided the same in our article so you need to look at the official notification for the same. And we’ll upgrade our article after the latest updates from the department. You’ll get weekly employment news from our web blog for all the states. Stay tuned with us to grab upcoming news regarding sarkari naukri.
IPPB Recruitment frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Can I request to change an IPPB Exam center?
No, Candidates cant change their exam center because it’s against Indian Post Payment Bank’s recruitment rules. The arrangement to change their exam center.
How to download exam call letter?
Applicants need to login through the IPPB Online application portal via their credentials to download IPPB Exam call letter.
What if I applied multiple times?
In case of multiple applications, the candidate can only able to download the latest applied post’s admit card.
My bank account charged multiple times for a single application how can I get a refund from IPPB?
Candidates need to note down payment details every time for any exam because it will require at the time of refund initiation. You need to E-mail to the authority with mention your registration number and payment details proof.