Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021: Indian Army Released Recruitment Notification For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Soldiers Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management Posts . Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification. Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification|Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for female|Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Apply Online|Indian Army Bharti 2021|Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21|indian army recruitment 2020-21 date|Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Last date|Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Age limit for Indian Army Bharti.
Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021 : Organisation Name: Indian Army
Soldier General Duty,Soldier Tradesman,Soldier Technical, Soldiers Technical,Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management.
No.Of Vacancy: Not Stratified
Application Mode: Online
Category: New Job
Indian Army Bharti – Job Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldiers Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary,
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management
Indian Army Recruitment Education Qualification
- Indian Army Bharti – Soldier General Duty: Class 10th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject.For Boards Following Grading System Of ‘D’ Grade (33%-40%) In Individual Subjects or Equivalent Of Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate In C2 Grade or Equivalent Corresponding To 45% In Aggregate.
- Soldier Tradesman(10th Pass):Class 10th Simple Pass.
- Soldier Tradesman(08th Pass):Class 8th Simple Pass (For Syce,House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- Soldier Technical:10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass In Science With Physics,Chemistry, Maths and English With 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary:10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.
- 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science With Physics, Chemistry,Botany,Zology And English With
- Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pss In Any Stream (Arts,Commerce & Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject.Securing 50% In English And Maths/Account/Book Keeping in Class 12th Is Mandatory.
- Minimum:17.5 Years
- Maximum:23 Years
How To Apply online Indian Army Bharti Gujarat
- First Visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter The Captcha Code.
- In The Homepage,You Will See JCO/OR Login Apply Option And Click On It.
- Then A New Page Of Login And Registration Will Open.
- Your Username And Password And Click On Login.
- New User Or Candidates Need To Register First And Then Login In Their Army Profile.
- Once You Login Then Clicks On Apply Online.
- Fill All Details And Upload Your Photo And Signature.
- Then In The Last Click On The Submit Button.
- Take a Print Out Of Application Form For Further Use.
- Physical Fitness Test:
- Physical Measurement Will Be Carried Out As Per The Physical Standards Listed At Para 1 (c).
- Medical Test:
As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site – Indian Army Bharti .
Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Cards for Common Entrance Exam in case declared FIT.
- Will Be Conducted For Medically Fit Candidates At Nominated Venue.Date And Time Of Written Test Will Be Intimated At Rally Site And Through Admit Cards.
- Admit Card For The CEE For The Rally Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site Itself.
- Admit Cards For The CEE For The Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Getting Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist/Specialist At MH/CH/BH.
- Online Registration (Submission Of Application) Will From 06/06/2021 to 20/07/2021
- Recruitment Rally Date:05/08/2021 to 22/08/2021
- Admit Card:Candidates Will Log In 10 Days Prior To The Commencement Of The Rally And Take A Printout Of The Admit Card Which They Will Carry To Rally Site.