DRDA Dahod Recruitment 2021:District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Dahod Recruitment for Various Posts 2021, DRDA release Notification for Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, salary, age limit, fee, application procedure, Last date, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking prosarkarinaukri.in regularly to get the latest updates.
- 1 District Rural Development Agency, Dahod Recruitment for Various Posts 2021
- 2 Posts Name of DRDA Dahod Recruitment:
- 3 Total No. of Vacancy : 32 Post
- 4 Education Qualification :
- 5 Job Location Dahod DRDA Office
- 6 DRDA Recruitment Important Links And Date :
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 About ” DRDA ” Recruitment
District Rural Development Agency, Dahod Recruitment for Various Posts 2021
DRDA Recruitment Summary: District Rural Development Agency, Dahod Recruitment for Various Posts 2021
Posts Name of DRDA Dahod Recruitment:
- CLF Manager
- CLF Accountant
- MIS Operator
- Business Development Service Provider (BDSP)
Total No. of Vacancy : 32 Post
Education Qualification :
- SW, B.Com, M.Com, Graduate, 10th pass.
Job Location Dahod DRDA Office
How to Apply Online DRDA Dahod Recruitment ?:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
DRDA Recruitment Important Links And Date :
DRDA Recruitment Notification Download pdf
Abour DRDA District Rural Development Agency From Wikipedia
Last Date for Application: 20-April-2021
- 35 years, 45 years
Also, Read Post : SBI Executive Recruitment for 130 Vacancies
About ” DRDA ” Recruitment
- The basis of the Gujarat Development Model is “People’s Participation”, which is reflected in its line “Development for all with all”.
- The stories of rural development that are emerging from Gujarat show that the state government is raising the living standards of the people through this model.
- The Government of Gujarat, realizing the importance of coordinated rural development, is making continuous efforts to improve rural life. And such continuous efforts have yielded good results.